The Big Game is almost here! How exciting is that? Well for me it is the best thing ever because I am a huge Falcons fan. I’m from Atlanta and I support all the Atlanta teams. It’s actually so amazing that we have finally made it this far and I know we (by we I mean the Falcons) will do whatever it takes to take that win! Ahhhhh I can see it already! Anyway, back to the actual topic for this post. The Big Game is a day to not only enjoy football but to have fun and to eat good!
Pinterest to me is one of the best things ever created. You can go on Pinterest to look up literally anything and everything. I mainly use Pinterest to look up food recipes and so I have narrowed down my top 5 snack and/or appetizer ideas for the Big Game. I have tried all of these snacks or appetizers and let me tell you they are all delicious and perfect for the occasion. Let me know if you have tried any of these already or what other food ideas or recipes you have planned for the Big Game this upcoming Sunday.
- BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP from Bombshell Bling: I had an ex coworker that tried this recipe a few years back and that is how I found out about it. Instead of using canned chicken though she used Rotisserie Chicken and let me tell you it tastes so good.
- GROUND BEEF CHEESE DIP from Mastercook: This is a cheese dip with an incredible twist. You can simplify by just using taco seasoned ground beef, 2 blocks of Velveeta cheese, and Tostitos mild or hot salsa dip.
- WAFFLE FRY NACHOS from Wine And Glue: Replace the typical tortilla chips with waffle fries and add taco seasoned ground beef or replace the ground beef with taco seasoned grilled chicken strips.
- BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS from Tidy Mom: These are so easy to make. You can make these buffalo chicken meatballs in under 30 minutes.
- LOADED TATER TOT SKEWERS from Made With Happy: This appetizer will no doubt be a big hit. Because who doesn’t love tots or BACON!
**It’s a lot easier to use a slow cooker for the dips because it keeps warm. But I have used a regular pot and I just pour the dip in a bowl and heat in the microwave as needed.